Hey babe, Dach Boutique is proud to announce that we custom design pieces for any occasion! This can include but is not limited to: prom dresses, wedding gowns, sweet 16 gowns, etc. Follow the steps below to begin ordering the dress of your dreams! :
1. Create an Idea- Think of all the details you want your glamorous dress to include. Here is a checklist that you should keep in mind when coming up with a design:
- Determine how long you want your dress
- Do you want a train? If so, how long?
- Do you want sleeves or no sleeves? If so, short or long?
-Do you want any stone/crystal details?
-Do you want any feather details?
- What other details would you like?
**Providing us with a sketch or picture of your idea is ideal**
2. DM us your idea- Once you've determined how you want your dress to look, send us all the details and provide us with a picture (@dachboutique). We will then provide you with a quote.
3. Send us your measurements- To create your custom dress we require the following measurements in inches: bust, waist, hips, height. **If order is placed in store we will take your measurements**
4. Method of Payment- We offer two different methods of payment: 1) You can pay the total amount in a one time payment through an invoice or over the phone. 2) You can pay half of the total amount as a deposit either through invoice or over the phone. Next, you will be required to pay the remaining balance right before we ship out your dress or during pickup.**Please note that we will ask for proof of identification due to the costly amount of these orders**
5. Showcase your beautiful dress- Once you receive your dress and wear it at your special occasion, make sure to take a ton of pictures and tag us (@dachboutique) so we can see your beauty and for a chance to get featured on our instagram!
- You could even have your favorite Dach Boutique dress turned into a gown! Just DM us and let us know which piece it is and how you would like it to be adjusted.
- Custom made pieces, specifically gowns, could take up to 10 weeks to get created by us, so we recommend to order early on and provide us with the specific date you need your item by.
- Shipping for custom made gowns is $19.99 via USPS
- During the dress making process, we will keep in contact with you to send you examples of different fabrics and receive your approval on a specific one.
-Disclaimer: We will attempt to reach out to the customer for the second half of payment if they chose to provide payment in two installments. If we are unable to reach the customer after several attempts, the order will get cancelled and the deposit is non-refundable.